Monday, April 6, 2015

[EF#14] SAILOR MOON

picture from here
Well, talking about cartoon that I like when I was in elementary school is a bit difficult because I just remembered name of the cartoon instead of their story and its characters (bring me back my childhood memories, please). 

I like some cartoons at that age. I usually waited to watched them at Sunday morning. When I was a child, Sunday was the only day which I can watched cartoon as much as I want (of course with my parent permission). A long time ago, my family did not had television. So, I watched it with my sister  (Rina) and my childhood friends at my neighbor-it was when we watched Satria Baja Hitam. It became a habbit and lucky us we had kind-hearted neighbor who gave us permission to watched it at their house. But, today I am not going to tell you about Satria Baja Hitam because of Sailor Moon.


Yep, I am going to tell BEC members about Sailor Moon-especially my favorite cartoon character on Sailor Moon. And I know that google help me a lot to find more about Sailor Moon (so sorry about this). Unlike other children who interesting on their look and affected by it ( I mean, each main characters of Sailor Moon are pretty, cute, lovable; their costume are colorful; and also the acessories which they wore), I interested at the story and the plot at most. And the very main character Usagi Tsukino is my favorite one between other four girls. She is a girl who is careless and sloppy, but if changed into Sailor Moon she become a hero who is sacrifice for love, truth and justice (I just like it). Is  she have a magic tool? WRONG!! According to wikipedia, a talking cat named Luna gives her a magical brooch enabling her to become Sailor Moon. I can't remembered it hahaha :D

Me, at my childhood age did not like Sailor Moon exaggeratedly. I mean, I watched Sailor Moon just like a normal child who is amused and enjoyed during watched it. That was how I felt at that time. I did not asked my parent to buy something which had Sailor Moon cartoon on it nor imitate how they combed out their hair as well. I realize, nowadays children is more affected by cartoon which they like. For example, when my niece likes Hello Kitty-she wants a bag, shirt, mukena even a pair of shoes which had Hello Kitty cartoon on it. The other day, when she likes Frozen, she told her mom's to bought a bag with Frozen cartoon on it. I think her fondness on cartoon like Hello Kitty, Frozen, Masha, Angry Bird, Upin and Ipin and so forth did not last long. It can be replace at any time (replaceable) according to globalisation or her mind, I guess. What about you? Did you had affected by your favorite cartoon character? Do you have same tought as mine?

21 comments:

  1. Me too, I like Sailor Moon too at that time, may be until now hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the comic first before the anime. I like ami mizuno. I talked about the sailor soldiers before classes began every morning with friends. We were high school students at the moment. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Hayate The Combat Battler anime for now because it was entertaining and make me laugh when wactched it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to watch it if the story didn't make me feel bore. Looks like its fun, though.

      Delete
  4. Sailormoon, Candy-candy, and Doraemon are the only cartoon character I can remember from my chilldhood. Unfortunately I am not fan of cartoon, so I did not remember the story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like doraemon too. I am not a fan of cartoon, I just watch it to entertain myself. Sometimes, we need an activity which is make ourself feel better and take a rest for a while from work. Rite? :-)

      Delete
  5. Yes! Yes! Me too...
    even i couldnt remember the story now haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Satria Baja Hitam! I thought you wanted to write about him... He's famous too, but before Sailormoon came I think

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think every girl love Sailor Moon. From the whole story I just can remember one scene, when the tuxedo man (I don't know his name exactly) hate Usagi, because she was fat, just so weird :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that is made the storied line got more interested :-D

      Delete
  8. Btw minta email mu dong, ntar InsyaAlloh aku kirimin template yg waktu itu

    ReplyDelete
  9. halah lah lah bahasanya...
    basa banjar saja ulun kada kawa
    apalagi yang begini... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nek bukak artikel basa inggris paling tentang teknik
      kalo udah ngomongin yang lain tetep ae jadi bego
      apalagi disuruh ngomong, haha

      Delete

Please give your comments in writing ...